We established this blog to share stories and information about topics relevant to our practice. Our intent is to regularly provide posts highlighting legal issues of local, state and national interest that we think you will find interesting. Check back later for updates.
Welcome To Our Blog
- A Textbook Example of a How a Claimant’s Job Activities Directly Caused His Injuries
- An Example of a Compensable Work-Related Aggravation of a Preexisting Condition
- Employee Loses When Accident Video Contradicts Her Claims of What Caused Her Injury
- Exclusive remedy provisions of Illinois Worker’s Compensation Act do not apply to a lawsuit filed against a general contractor who is not a claimant’s direct employer
- Can you receive pain and suffering damages after an auto accident?
- Claimants May Lose Maintenance Benefits If They Fail to Look for Jobs
- Throwing out the Employer with the Bathwater