We established this blog to share stories and information about topics relevant to our practice. Our intent is to regularly provide posts highlighting legal issues of local, state and national interest that we think you will find interesting. Check back later for updates.
- Fresh Beef, Blind Pedestrians, and Late-Night Discrimination
- Unusual Excitement in the Jury Room fails to result in Mistrial
- Recent ABA article on federal lawsuit brought by prisoners at the Lake County Jail
- What’s in a name?
- The Transition
- Damages, but the Wrong Kind
- Better Generation
- School Zone Speeding Tickets
- Scott’s Law
- Charting a Course for Open Discourse
- Arbitration: Correct Arbiters or Contractual Arbitrariness?
- A Legal Leg Up for Underdogs
- Pre-existing Conditions Under Illinois Workers’ Compensation
- Rejected students sue for return of application fees against universities linked to admissions scandal
- Limitations in Defective Military Equipment Litigation
- Are you liable for injuries caused by snow and ice on your property?