- A Textbook Example of a How a Claimant’s Job Activities Directly Caused His Injuries
- An Example of a Compensable Work-Related Aggravation of a Preexisting Condition
- Employee Loses When Accident Video Contradicts Her Claims of What Caused Her Injury
- Exclusive remedy provisions of Illinois Worker’s Compensation Act do not apply to a lawsuit filed against a general contractor who is not a claimant’s direct employer
- Can you receive pain and suffering damages after an auto accident?
- Claimants May Lose Maintenance Benefits If They Fail to Look for Jobs
- Throwing out the Employer with the Bathwater